Ashlee Simpson Models Her New Fashion Line

    Following the footsteps of her sister, Ashlee Simpson is launching her own fashion line. She worked with Wet Seal to release a collection of T-shirts, that features designs “inspired by her own personality, sense of style and artwork”.

    “I was inspired by so many fun, wonderful things as I was recording Bittersweet World and it’s been great to carry through those inspirations into these new shirt designs. I hope my fans love this album and rock out in these shirts.”~ Ashlee Simpson

    Check out her photos as she models her new fashion line:





    BookmarkzSource URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2008/04/ashlee-simpson-models-her-new-fashion.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive