Over and Over Again.



    I wanted to tell myself, "No, MR. This is nothing. You've been this before. You can surpass it again now."
    I believe in what they say that If you'd want to reach your goal, do your best. Reaching a goal is easy. It's the way that it's hard and rocky.
    Sometimes, I do consider myself as a writer. A romance writer. But I owe this to the people who read my books. Who buys my books and search for my books. I do this for them, I strive hard for them. Beside my undeniable passion in writing, these people actually think that I am a good writer. even if I don't. They trust me more as I trust myself. Yes, I fail in the Hierarchy of needs by Abrahan Maslow.
    I've realized that most people don't understand what writers are going through. That it is easy for them to tell us(kapal, us) that they'd want a story like this and a story like that.
    I'd like to state some things.

    SOMETIMES:
    1.) They forget the fact that WE are the WRITERS. WE decide on what to write, what to state and how to state it.
    2.) They don't know the fact that our characters could get choosy. Do you know that sometimes, the reason why a story moves effing slow is because of the name of the characters? The names may not fit each other. The hero may not want the heroine of vice versa.
    3.) It is hard to write a story if WE are dictated and we have to write according to what is said. Writers are known to be the "speak your mind" kind of people. How can we "speak our mind" if you're trying to put words into our mind?
    4.) (Last) They tend to forget that a novel isn't produced overnight.



    "There are only two times when I'm stressed: Day and Night."

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/10/over-and-over-again.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive