Leaving..


    The thing I hate the most is leaving home. No, I'm not leaving permanently. But leaving and leaving temporarily gives me the same intensity of emotions.
    Been home for two weeks or so. But it feels awfully fast! It was like I went home slept and when I woke up, it's time to leave again. Not like when I'm in Ilo-Ilo, every day feels like centuries and hours felt like years! I'm lucky enough to have people to talk to or I'll go insane.
    My chest feels so tight when I leave. Like I haven't done it before. Like it is is my first time. But every leaving point does makes me feel like it's my first time. Leaving my family for the first time, leaving everything for the first time... It's hard.
    I chose this path because I wanted to be independent. Wanted to make Papa and Mama and everybody think that I could be a big girl and I could take care of myself. I thought I could do that too.
    But it hurts so much when you are at it, and you feel so weak because no one is behind you to catch you if you fall. No one is there to whisper words in your ears telling you to stand straight and stand tall. Maybe I was wrong, I will be forever be their baby after all.
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/11/leaving.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive