Without Me.



    "WITHOUT ME"

    I wonder how would the world be without me.
    If there was no MR in this world, how would it be?
    If I didn't live, what kind of person would take over my life?
    I hope she would live differently in a world with no lies.

    Would the world be better if I was not around?
    Would heartbreaks be prevented if I didn't stood in this ground?
    How would you live if I didn't existed?
    Others might live on, and others might get frustrated.

    Many people I've hurt might have cursed me to hell.
    Or people I loved might have wished me heaven as well.
    But never trust the people whom you talk often to.
    You will never know when they start changing and secretly attack you.

    How would the people who call me REAN react if there was no me?
    Would BUNSO exist if I didn't live?
    Could BABY RUTH charm other people's hearts if I was gone?
    Or BRU would be better if she was alone?

    Would MARIANE REIGN exist into another person's life?
    What would MARY RUTH become if she was not alive?
    Would SWEETS be happy if she didn't have me?
    Or would ULAN be just a sweet rainy melody?

    Would kuya labs shed a tear if BABYGIRL was not here?
    Would kuya sugar lol if in this world, if SUGAR didn't appear?
    Can kuya sweet laugh, if SWEET wasn't near?
    How would kuya irog react if IROG didn't share coffee with him each morning?

    And you? How would you live your life if you won't receive my gms every morning?
    Hear my corny jokes and pamatay na banat each time we're talking?
    Would it be better if you didn't hear me sing?
    Those songs that didn't express anything but you kept on listening.

    Would it be less painful if I was gone?
    Would the world be peaceful if I was not born?
    If I didn't existed, what would the world be?
    Is it good when I'm in it? Or better off without me?

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/11/without-me.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive