One Upon A Time, I Have a New Crush. :">


    Eeeee. Oo, malandi talaga ako. xD Hahaha. I rarely have crushes. Not that I’m choosy or something. I’m just not into “boy watching”. Like some of my heroines in my novels, mailap ako sa lalaki. I scowl at them when they attempt to take advantage of my femininity. No, not harassment. I’m just over reacting.

    So anyways, enough about those blahs. I have a crush. Yes, he’s male. Yes, he’s straight. Yes, he’s handsome. Yes, he’s a Romeo type. Yes, he’s the reason why I always look at my right because he sits four seats apart from me.Yes, I like him. But NO, he doesn’t know who the effing heck I am.

    Here’s the thing. He’s like a campus heartthrob. You know, girls swooning when he passes by, girls taking all chances to talk to him, girls wanting to befriend him. Those kind of stuffs. I’m one of those girls. But NO, NO, NO. I don’t admit it in front of my friends. I just tell them I like him when I see him sideways. (That’s why I call him Sideview) But my jokes, “Oh ayan nanaman ang dahilan ng paggising ko bawat umaga.” “Heto na ang rason kung ba’t napeperfect ko ang quiz sa english.” are actually half-meant. Err. In my case, 3/4 meant. XD Hihi.

    I like him. Like, like him. You know, physical blahs. The other day, I was offered to be the contestant to some contests—Filipino Oration, English Oration and Vocal Solo. Having no experience about all those shits, I turned the offers down. And then I passed by the bulletin board that day. Shit. He was joining English Oration. :| I immediately thought, “Darn. I should’ve considered that offer.” You know. To get close to him. Maybe not as his girl. But maybe just a girl he knows. So there. I just let that moment pass like a swift flow of the wind in front of me. Two days later, we passed by the bulletin again! Shit! It has his number! And all I wanted to do was to shoot those girls giggling while enjoying copying his number. I wanted to do that too. Wanted to have his number. Just to have this “connection” to him. But, I thought of my pride. Maryosep, Mary Ruth, babae ka! There is still Maria Clara blood running through my veins. And as a girl, I didn’t want to make the first move. So I was being Mary Ruth, denying that I was interested with his number. I went down the stairs and pretended not to care. Niwala naman mga kaklase ko na wala akong kiber. Pero sa totoo lang, memorize ko na yung limang unang numbers ng cellphone number niya. Hahahaha. On the afternoon that day, my roomate who happens to have a crush on him too, got the number and has been offering me his number. We passed by the bulletin board again. My classmate stopped by because she was going to join chess. And yessss! Victory! It gave me the chance to memorize the remaining six digits of his number! Without anyone knowing! Hihi. :D Ang tawag diyan, PARA-PARAAN. Hahaha.

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-upon-time-i-have-new-crush.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive