Paris

    In nine days, Alex and I will be taking a much anticipated trip to...PARIS!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to walk around the city and take notes on gorgeous French style. We're taking a dorky but awesome-looking bike tour, and we've both been dreaming about croissants and chocolate mousse. Also, I'd love to have a picnic in the Luxembourg Gardens, and Alex wants us to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, even though I'm scared of elevators. We'll be printing out Jordan's awesome guide, and I will take tons of photos to show you!
    So, I'm feeling the urge to buy clothes for the trip (do you ever get that, too?), so while I haven't bought anything for ages, yesterday I splurged on these white jeans. I like that the style is called "matchstick."

    (Top photo via Lolita)Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2009/04/paris.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive