Rules for My Unborn Son

    Have you read the fantastic blog 1001 Rules for My Unborn Son by Walker Lamond? He reveals everyday maxims about how to be a great man, such as:

    * Thank the bus driver.
    * There's no better remedy than a dip in the ocean.
    * Always keep a good joke handy.
    * Offer to carry a woman's bags, especially your mother's.
    * Have a signature dish.
    * Be cool to the younger kids; reputations are built over a lifetime.

    Well, exciting news: Walker has now written a beautiful bookbased on his blog, which comes out on October 27th. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek, and it's heartbreakingly sweet and wise. (I'll admit, it made me tear up a little!) Congratulations, Walker! xo
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2009/10/rules-for-my-unborn-son.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive