Counting Drool Worthy Heroes

    posted by Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy

    Thanks to the wonders of Google Alerts, I encountered this particular blog topic. The lovely Kylee J from Kylee's Journal included my hero Keirnan Fitzgerald from The Treasures of Venice in her list of Top 5 Male Crushes.

    This exercise involves listing your favorite male "crushes" from books you've recently read. Or perhaps it was your top male "crushes" from any book, which makes me feel even more complimented that Kylee included Keirnan on her list.

    That forced me to think (always a painful process) about which drool worthy heroes I would include on MY list of crushes, besides my own three yummy hunks, Donovan, Keirnan and Kevin, of course. How to chose from so many worthy candidates?

    ANY of Anna Campbell's gorgeous, tortured hunks (Kylemore, Gideon, Eirth) are certainly drool worthy, as are Christine's dangerous Max Brooke, and the scrumptious Jardine. And I can't forget Christie's scandalous William Atherton or Donna's naughty Lord Nicholas! Plus on the contemporary side are Jeanne's dark and dangerous Caine Bradley, and Kate's sexy Derek Stone. Susan and Beth's reformed bad boys, Patrick and Dillon, and Tawny's cursed reporter Sebastian. And I'm not even through with just Bandita books yet.

    Clearly this is a case of "too many heroes, too little time!"

    So besides all those already mentioned, here's who would make my short list:

    1. Roarke from JD Robb's In Death series -- he's sinfully gorgeous and rich, plus he's Irish! Just can't beat that combination.
    2. Jamie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series --he probably single-handedly made both red heads and Scot heroes sexy.
    3. Rupert Carsington from Loretta Chase's Mr. Impossible --he's pretty much impossible to improve upon.
    4. Ranger from Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series -- Okay, okay! I know Stephanie will probably end up with Morelli, and she probably should. But Ranger is the one who makes my lil heart go pitty pat the loudest!
    All righty, I'll stop there and let you have a turn. Who are some of the drool worthy heroes on your short list?Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/08/counting-drool-worthy-heroes.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive