Do you like camping?

    We used to go on family camping trips every year. My dad would make bullet potatoes over the campfire and we'd ride bikes all day. But I have to say, I could never fully get into it. Camping felt so uncomfortable--sleeping on pebbles, peeing in the middle of the night, waking up freezing, worrying about bears sitting on your tent.

    But, these days, I really want to give camping another shot, especially after seeing these gorgeous engagement photos. The fresh air looks so revitalizing and wonderful! Do you like camping? Where do you like to go? I'd love to hear. xo

    P.S. Look at these photos of Catalina Island and Kirby Cove!

    (Photos by Shannen Norman, via Green Wedding Shoes)Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/08/do-you-like-camping.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive