Crazy Heels

    I have to say that I recently saw an interview where Lady Gaga was walking in shoes very similar to this (first photo) and I have to admit that she looked a bit uncomfortable and awkward walking in them. I am a huge advocate for the idea that, if you can't make them look easy to walk in, then just skip them...its not cute!
    But a freeze frame...now that's fun for the sake of art! Because that's why we want to wear them....They are pretty! And sometimes just pretty crazy!
    photo from: http://calicodreams.tumblr.com/page/10
    photo from: smartshoes.blogspot.com
    photo from: obsessee.typepad.com
    Ballerina Stiletto photo from: styleceo.com
    photo from: blog.nickienoel.com
    And the exotic shoes that everyone has seen: the very famous Alexander McQueen Armadillo Shoe Design. Photo from: bwilliamsauthor.blogspot.com I heard somewhere that these were relatively comfortable to wear.

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/05/crazy-heels.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive