Robbery Punishment



    I love cats but lately, I have been robbed here in our house. The suspect was as professional as he doesn’t leave any traces and noises while doing this crime. He was so fast that I didn’t get through him when I caught him in his act. It was a cat, a very pitiful house pet that you didn’t think he would do such things like that. He robbed me face to face but I didn’t catch him when he quickly dodges the entire hit from a bamboo stick. He escaped again from me for how many times and he always gets me pissed.

    Apparently, when I’m guarding some of our meals, I remember a story from a friend about this wanted criminal. He told me that his brother and his brother’s friend are having a trip with a cat. He asks them what they are doing with the cat when he saw this cat jumps really high up. He noticed that they have some paddles on their hands so he thought that they were just punishing the cat for a crime, you know, robbery. So when he saw one of his brother’s friends hit the cat on its head, the cat rolls to the ground like an epileptic animal and they laugh. It was great act for my friend when he acted what the cat did.

    That cat was nearly dead from the hand of another abusive person. They say that it was just a trick from that cat. When you hit them on their head with such a force, they will lose their mind and gone crazy. Rolling like an epileptic, high jumpers and many more. These were the tricks my friend told me about the case. It was a funny for a while, but it doesn’t funny anymore when you thought you were killing an innocent animal and taking their lives. Animals always have their rights, just like a human in its need to take in foods when hungry. They are also part of our nature so we must understand its role in our environment.

    It was a good punishment for their crime but once is enough. You always get pissed when you don’t have any meals for lunch knowing that that suspect stole again your food. They were bad, really bad but you can’t teach them not to steal foods; it’s a wrong act, a bad act. Maybe it’s better if you teach them how to open a refrigerator and get their foods in the freezer. And when you feed them, they really go for your deal. That is another case, when you feed cats twice or more, they will think that you always have a food for them so they always sit at you front their saying meeeeeeeooooowww and wait for the food. But when you don’t have any foods for them they will go for it by themselves, such a bastard. They simply enter the house and run quickly when they were done. One hit for them is enough I think. They will not steal foods anymore but sometimes they repeat their crime again and again. But you don’t have to kill a cat just to stop them from their act.
    I do love cats from their unique way of expressing their sweetness on us. If you want to feed them, just give them a food. If you want to punish them, don’t get serious to them. Just give them what they want and they will pay you back. They pay no food, but they kill and eat one of the dangerous pests in our house, a mouse. 
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/05/robbery-punishment.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive