Forever and Always


    Photobucket

    Hey. It's been a while since I've written anything eh? Hmm...Got something in my head right now. Do I write good stuffs? I don't think you can answer me though. But for me, I think I could write good stuffs. I was wondering why all of a sudden some people were discouraging me to write. Those might be jokes but it hurts heck a lot. This is the time when I need all the encouragement I could get. Because I find it hard to write. I lack inspiration. All I wanted was motivation. And then there. They tell me to stop writing. Or maybe pause from writing. It isn't a good thing for me. I love this stuff. Why do they have to say it? They could just tell me "AJA!". But why "STOP"? I feel like I'm a trash. Stupid again. I've thought of quitting writing you know. Because it makes my head hurt a lot. It's hard. I rested from writing after four rejections. I wanted to leave writing romance novels. It's damn easy to quit! Pfft! Like it's hard to just leave the MS word and do something else. Concentrate on something else. And besides! Writing is one hard thing. If I won't write anymore, I don't have to stay up late. I don't have to google my time in thinking of scenes and conflicts. I don't have to feel insecure. I don't have to do research. Minus headache, minus pressure. Viola! A happy life. But I chose to write. Why? Because I love to write. And many people trust my works. People I barely know thinks I'm good at it. And they're more than one. So I pursued. In times I would think I'm a freaking worthless writer, I would read a letter or a message in my accounts saying "I like you novels. Please continue writing. I'll buy all your works." Who wouldn't want to continue writing? There are these people who thinks I'm something special. Something that could make them smile and hopeful. I'm a nobody--or so I think. But to these people, I seem like a valuable person. And I don't have the heart to disappoint them. So I'm pursuing. Forever and always.

    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/05/forever-and-always.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive