What About Now?


    Photobucket

    *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* I suck. Forgive me but I'm having second thoughts about Enzo's story. I'm still not convinced with the story I made so here, I'm repeating it all over again. You could curse me, okay. But my favorite scenes won't fit in each others story. Sorry but I will stop giving updates about my stories.
    I'm having a lot of questions in mind. Posting that scene of Myeisha and Enzo wasn't a good start, i suppose. I don't even know if that scene would be included. You know why? Because that 6th edition lacked Romance. But I loved the words there. :| Urgh! MR! DECIDE!

    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-about-now.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive