The Past

    Photobucket

    I can't help but posts these! I laughed when I saw these things. These were like my happiness back when I was fourteen! :)) I was a writer wannabe, you know. I made novels and playwrights and showed them to my friends. I never thought I'd become a writer. I was too innocent! And another thing, I saw my very first work that was printed and book-bound for free! :D

    This is my very first playwright :)) It was made because I was bored and my imagination was crazy! I wrote it on a long coupon bond and in one seating, I managed to make 15 pages. I kept it. And it was discovered by one of my classmates when she "ransakd" my folder! :)) I made the cover ;)
    When my classmates knew, they forced me to finish it and I ended up typing a 173-page love story! :D I was happy with the result though. My classmates loved it and one even volunteered to have it compiled and print it out. So it became a book. Almost all of my classmates read it and even other sections borrowed it. Even other schools! A student from another school which was our school's competitor searched for me to have it recopied! I was inspired then to write more. :)

    This was my second. Zoe. I can't clearly remember her story but I'm sure her hero was named "Gian" a student doctor :) As far as I know, this has a sequel which was "Stuck on Zack". Zack is Zoe's older brother. I wonder where were the stories? This is a playwright :)

    Ah! Here it is! :)) I still have it! LOL! haha..Zack is a playboy. I would think of making their story a novel type. Zack has three siblings. Zoren is the oldest, he's next, then Zeke and then Zoe. :)) I still love them! :D

    Now this is my very first try in writing a novel. *sigh* I'm still inlove with Etienne, you know. I'm still having doubts in passing their story because it's way complicated! I was inspired to write this 25000+ word novel because of the song "LOVE BUG" which I think does not connect to my main story :)) haha.. and I'll mention the heroine's name...Shoot! I forgot her second name! But I played with her surname..haha. She's Lorinne Ecchoise.. hahaha.. It's pronounced "Etchwa" :P

    And here comes Cyprein and Ela :)) Haha. See? Kung hindi siya na-publish ng PHR, this would've been it's cover. I've planned of having it printed out if I had the money. And I was planning to print it out when it got approved by PHR. I like both covers though :)

    And so there. I made a Race me to Your Heart cover but I can't find it :( I remembered liking it so much. But it's fine. *sigh* Time runs so fast. I realized something while reminiscing these: I wrote more mature stories then than now :))

    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/05/past.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive