Beauty and Beauty Collide


    I do write songs... Doing two unfinished songs.. Not so good at it, but, pwede na rin. Whatever. :)
    So it goes a little bit like this...

    -----------------------------------

    I’m sitting at the dirty floor
    Crying my heart out beside the door
    Talking to my closet ‘cause I can’t take it anymore
    Walking alone at corridors
    Counting stars while drinking hard
    Waiting for the raindrops to pour down...
    And cover my tears with droplets of rain

    So what if I don’t wear make-ups?
    Shave my eyebrows or pull my hair up?
    So what if I don’t walk like bitches in the street?
    Or check my face minute after minute?
    ‘Cause you know beauty is from the inside.
    And it would be best if those beauty & beauty collide.

    As you walk to the street
    And you see those little bitch
    Looking at you like you’re some creep...

    --Unfinished--

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/07/beauty-and-beauty-collide.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive