Beauty and Madness


    Photobucket

    Some people say, simplicity is beauty. Yes, it is. For if you are simple, you don’t need to hassle about anything you wear, expensive jeweleries to buy, make-ups to choose and what color of lipstick suites your skin color.
    Nevertheless, sometimes, being simple could be really intimidating. More of like, being “LESS” beautiful.
    Have you experience walking through streets with a good mood, you feel good, you feel beautiful then all of a sudden, some naughty boys shouts, “Hey, the lady in pink is beautiful!” And you were wearing green.
    Have you experienced being completely out of place because your friends talks about how their first love or their secret relationships? And you can’t do anything but just listen and listen and listen. Sure, it’s one cool thing to hear some love stories. But sometimes, you know, it’s a bit tiring. Maybe because I don’t know anything they’re talking about. Don’t know a single thing they’re talking about. Have you experienced meeting a cute guy and finally having a crush on him and suddenly he asks what was the name of your “cute” schoolmate? Have you experienced being ignored in a conversation? Being neglected when you meet new people? I DO. I DID. Sometimes, I feel so shy to look at a person’s eyes because I’m afraid that he/she might look too beautiful to look at me. You see, I might be considered by many as a careless girl. I don’t wear make-ups. I don’t care what clothes I wear. I don’t know whether I wore the right clothes nor wore it right. I don’t always check how I look through a pocket-sized mirror. I don’t apply face powder everytime I’d switch from one place to another. I don’t care about my size. I don’t care even if I’m fat. I don’t care at all. I know that what I enumerated just now doesn’t define the term ‘simple’. I just stuck with the idea that back when I was young, until now, I was less beautiful than anybody else. I just stuck with the fact that I am that. And I will never be just like them. So there, I am just there. I’m speechless, actually. I’m just writing what’s entering in my mind. And right now, some things that I’ve mentioned above is happening. My friends are talking about a certain highschool classmate of my roomate who seem to like my other roommate. I can’t connect. So I’m writing. Sometimes I really think if I was that ugly. That no boy has ever complimented me cute or attractive. I don’t know what to say anymore. So there. End.

    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/07/beauty-and-madness.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive