When I Fall in Love



    Photobucket
    Someone asked me what was love. I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. Because I know she was asking 'love' in a romantic way. She asked me again, I didn't made any reply. She called me weird because I write romance and yet I don't know what love means. And then I asked myself, do I really need to know and experience love to write romance novels? NO. Heck no.
    I've always believed in something. That as long as you can imagine something, it can happen. As long as you have faith in something, it will happen. Nevertheless, I have a low self-esteem but I manage to pressure myself in accomplishing something. Some things that I once though twould be impossible to reach.
    I have this undeniable curiosity about love and the things that goes with it. As a sorta..kinda..writer, I am very observant. Whenever I'm in a particular place, my eyes would roam around and my ears would listen. And at any moment, ideas would be entering my mind.
    I once wondered why people need to fall in love. Heartbreak goes with it, right? Still they want to fall. And then they'd curse at the wind when a man makes her cry. My teacher once said that love makes life complicated. I agree and the same time disagreed. I agreed because yes, when you're not in love, you could do things rather than think of him, talk to him and dream of him. In that way, you could do more productive things rather than waste your time daydreaming. But on the otherhand, I disagreed. Without love, life would be full of hatred. Anger. Jealousy. And selfishness. Love is sharing. Thoughts. Experiences. Dreams. Smiles.
    But then again, love is connected to heartbreak where a person's world could be destroyed in just a blink of an eye. Some people even commit suicide.
    Nevertheless, love is the reason why we are here. Jesus Christ sacrificed himself because of his Agape(highest form of love) love for all his people. So we should live in love and peace.
    I fear to fall in love. I fear that those things I write in my novels would happen to me. The rapid heartbeat, the thoughts...
    When I fall in love, I'd want it to be perfect. I'd want him to be the first and the last. I'd want him to be like my heroes--faithful to their heroines. I'd want him to be always sweet, caring, thoughtful and loving. I'm not searching for a perfect man. Just someone who could keep up with me. I'd want him to be there when I need him. Someone who would know what I feel just by looking into my eyes. Someone who knows exactly what joke would make me smile. But in love, you can never choose. You can never make your happy ending. You can never create your heroes personality and features. And as they say, you can never predict nor know what will happen when you fall in love. You just... FALL.

    Rockin' Out,
    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/07/when-i-fall-in-love.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive