Thorned Heart..


    Photobucket

    Saturnino "Thorne" Villegas III. So far, he is my kindest hero. He has a soft spot with kind people. He's very loving, caring and a complete gentleman. He could be any woman's prince charming but one quality is absent. He is not rich. He does not have a castle. He doesn't own a horse that he can ride to save a princess. And his princess was a real princess.
    I really don't know why I'm having a hard time writing him. Maybe because he's too...ideal? Hmm. Come to think of it, I've never made a kindhearted hero. I stuck with playboys and arrogant men. *Nagpapahalata bang maldita ako? Hihi* Nevertheless, another factor affects my writing very much. Drama. The story is a drama. You know I suck in drama. But I am trying my best to portray his character. I hope I play it right.
    Pray for me?

    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/07/thorned-heart.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive