How to get a high score in a test?



    As a student, I always have different exams and tests in my subjects which are basically a challenge to pass the each subject. In my experience, there are lot of ways to get a high score in a test. But sometimes it depends on the ability of a person to do such things. Sometimes it is our limitations that hinder us to do things which we want to. We do these things to get a high score and then but it sometimes doesn’t get the result we want.


    Anyway, the basic and general strategy to get a high score in a test is to review. Reviewing your subject is the best and most effective way to get an A+ in an exam. There are two types of test or exam in my opinion: the long test and the short test. A long test it the type of exam which takes long time. There are many items with different types examination like identification – a test were in you must identify the given question or fill in the right word or phrase missing; matching type – this test is a basic one having two columns and you must match a thing in the first column that is related to a thing in the second column; enumeration – this test instructs you to list down the things needed in the question; essay – a type of exam that need to be in paragraph explaining a given topic; true or false – a basic test that instructs you to indicate the given phrase whether it is true or false. 


    This long test needs a long review time in order to get a high score. In my experience, when we have a long exam, quiz, prelim, midterm, or finals, I always review a subject according to the test schedule. Checking your test schedule may help you manage the time of reviews in every subject. After checking the schedule, I’ll now review the subject which is the first subject were I will take the first test. Actually, I always review five days before the exam so that it will be better to absorb all the topics and lectures I need to review. During the first day of those five days, I review the hardest subject and I always lend a short time to review the easy subjects like math. Math is the easiest subject for me because it just involves solving and analysing. Those subject that has many lectures is the in the top of my list like history and literature. I actually hate memorizing things because I am not fluent in remembering things. In reviewing your subject be sure to relax your mind before you start reviewing. It is easy to understand things when your mind is clear.


    A short test is what we call quiz, surprise quiz, seatwork, etc. This test needs an immediate time and takes only for a short time. A short test may be an enumeration, essay, but mostly identification. My professor said that before you get in your class subject be sure you knew the last or recent lessons and topics about the subject. Don’t get in a class without any knowledge about the previous topic or lesson of your subject. This is definitely true, and very effective for a surprise quiz or seatwork. You what a surprise quiz or test is. Checking your notes before entering a subject is not bad if you are really a student. It is better to know things than an empty one.


    Reviewing is the key frame to get a high score in a test. Though, there are persons who are exempted for their knowledge and intelligence. But I can say those geniuses may be bitten by those who are generous, having perseverance and industrious.
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-get-high-score-in-test.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive