Katy Perry Blasts Lady GaGa’s Claim of Hermaphrodite

    Katy Perry Blasts Lady GaGa’s Claim of Hermaphrodite
    Singer Katy Perry has made her opinion public and insists that the rumors about Lady Gaga’s hermaphrodite status are fuelled on purpose.

    This has sparked off fresh debate as to whether or not Lady GaGa has both female and male reproductive organs.

    According to a news report at a website that GaGa actually addressed the rumors of her sexuality with a blog entry at Christmas last year.

    The website claims Lady Gaga wrote, “It’s not something that I`m ashamed of, just isn`t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female.”

    GaGa has since slammed the rumors about the blog as “ridiculous”, but Katy is convinced that GaGa purposefully made it look like she had a bulge in order to gain more publicity.

    “It`s all very calculated. She knows what she`s doing. She put something in her knickers, a mini strap-on. Bless her if she does have it (male organ), but I am certain she doesn`t,” Perry was quoted telling to a newspaper.
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/08/katy-perry-blasts-lady-gagas-claim-of.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive