Which fall outfit would you wear on a date?

    Picture this: Your handsome crush asked you out to dinner on a beautiful fall evening. He picked out a neighborhood Italian restaurant, and you have butterflies in your stomach. He just texted, "I can't wait." Now, the big question is: What will you wear?!

    Above, a cozy knit sweater with flattering jeans.
    A chic belted dress.
    A feminine silk dress with tiny flowers.
    A simple yet sexy henley top. (I actually wore a shirt just like this on my first date with Alex.)
    A 1970's-inspired red dress.

    Which of these pretty outfits would you wear on a first date? Which suits your personality best? (I'd LOVE to get the sweater and dresses for the fall!)Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2011/08/which-fall-outfit-would-you-wear-on.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive