The Art of Suicide

    Photobucket

    Why do people think of ending their lives? Why do some commit suicide? I've met a little number of people who tried killing themselves with knives, blades and ropes. Why? I would want to ask. But their answer would be, "You don't understand." What don't I understand? I could learn to listen you know. At my young age, I was exposed to the world of misery and sadness. At the age of seven, I suffered a lot emotionally. It continued 'til highschool. I was so bothered that there are myriad of times I wish I didn't existed at all. I caused problems to other people too. But never in my wildest dreams that I've ever thought of killing myself. Problems could be really intolerable. But it is really enough to wish for death? Life is very ironic. There are loads of men and women of all ages wishing to extend their lives. Wanting to live more years. But why do others want to end it completely? There is GOD, you know.



    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket


    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/04/art-of-suicide.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive