Waterloo

    Photobucket

    I'm in trouble. I feel aches in my lower-right and lower-left back. =| Those are symptoms of problems in the kidney. I'm not a water person. I hate drinking lots of water. I only want to drink liquids like juices and softdrinks which are extremely bad for the kidney. And I love eating junk foods. And I lack exercise. Two years ago, I suffered from UTI. Believe it or not, I wasn't able to urinate for two straight days. But this detail is shocking, in those three days, I drank almost 3 1.5 water a day! Scary eh? If I didn't urinate on my third day, I would've been hospitalized. Everybody was scared then. Because my aunt, Mom's youngest sister, died due to a kidney problem at the age of seven. I only have one choice. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!~(*_*~)

    Rockin' out,

    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/04/waterloo.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive