Can't Help Falling In Love



    Photobucket



    I've started writing. And I got really in love with my character. His name's Enzo. Some may know who he is because he already appeared in my first novel. But Enzo is very different from Lynd. Except the way they love, of course.


    Well, this man's charms are really dangerous. He's a playboy. But then he'd meet someone fierce, someone who crushed his ego. Someone new. All he wanted was to date her. But he ended up falling in love with her.

    Prepare to be charmed...





    "I'd rather bury myself in the ground that be wed." --Enzo





    Rockin' out,

    Photobucket



    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/04/can-help-falling-in-love.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive