She Will Be Loved


    Photobucket
    Meet my current heroine, Myeisha. You know, these kind of women are what I'm after. I love her character a lot! She's too cool that I think I don't have enough capabilities to fulfill her role.
    Twice brokenhearted for the same reason, Myeisha hated men. Playboys to be exact. Watch out how she Shoo Enzo's charm...


    Excerpt:
    “Ako? Bastos? Miss, most women would kneel down in front me begging for a date.”
    “I’m not most women. Hindi ako interesado sa mga manyak na katulad mo. And just to let you know, I’m a black belt in Taekwondo and I can easily break all your bones.”
    Kunwa’y napahawak ito sa dibdib nito and acted like he’s hurt. “Whoa, baby that hurts. You must be an expert in breaking hearts to. You just broke mine.”
    “Good. Then can you just leave me alone?”
    “I can’t leave a beautiful woman alone in this hour, dear. Maraming pwedeng mangyari. You could be raped, you know.”
    She scoffed. “At sigurado akong ikaw ang unang suspect.”
    “Oh no. I don’t rape women. They rape me.”
    Umungol siya at naglakad na nang tuluyan palayo. She hates that man!
    “Hey wait!”
    Nang maramdaman ulit ang kamay nito sa kanyang braso ay agad siyang kumuha ng isang baso ng ice-cold water sa isang mesang walang tao at walang pakundangang ibinuhos dito ang malamig na tubig.
    “Follow me again and you’ll get a glimpse of hell.” Pagkasabi n’on ay agad na siyang nakihalubilo sa ibang tao. She hated that man more.


    Rockin' out,
    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/04/she-will-be-loved.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive