What About Love?


    Photobucket

    Waaah! They're trying to persuade me to fall in love! I'm not ready. I'm so not ready! I haven't even experienced being courted. Well, a few asked if it would be okay. But no! No! I won't. Sure, I can't dictate when I'll fall in love. But please not now. I'm still having trouble solving x and y, still get confused with friction and projectile motion and heck still don't know how to cook! *I'm not making any sense.* Well please do stop.
    Some says I'm already sixteen so I should fall in love. Well what the heck? There's no law in any constitution that a sixteen year old should fall in love!

    Rockin' out,

    Photobucket

    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-about-love.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive