2010


    This year has brought me the hardest problems yet the happiest moments. Unexpected experiences, new adventures, new people, life's lessons and so on.
    These past few days I haven't been in let's say my Agape, the highest form of happiness. Nevertheless, it's in these days where I've felt the strongest form of love. This is where I found out who loved me the greatest and who loved me less.
    I have known even before that I am loved by many--too many-- people I don't even know. I give them the same degree of attention and love they give back to me. I feel so blessed that I have them beside, behind, in front or in any other part of me. They complete or even form me. Without them, I would be a worthless little lass wanting to get the hell out of the world.
    I have thought of making blogposts as a sign of my way of saying thank you. I have been so blessed and happy this year. I was made an inspiration, molded into a better and more mature person and even a little naughty one. I have learned a lot and I have so many things to say and deeds to do.
    My next blogposts will include people who have made me a more 'logical' person. =) You might be included ;)
    Source URL: http://gbejadacosta.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010.html
    Visit Gbejada Costa for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive